Tucked amid the mountains of Southwest Oregon, the Illinois Valley lies between Grants Pass (I-5) and the Oregon Coast. It is halfway between Portland and San Francisco. Visitors to the Valley are quickly discovering the charms of this serene and scenic area that residents have so long enjoyed.
Tall evergreens, mountains, streams, rivers, high mountain lakes, majestic vistas and the Kalmiopsis Wilderness Area create an idyllic destination for the nature lover and sportsman alike.
- Augustino Estate Winery
- Oregon Caves National Park
- Crater Lake National Park
- Tour the Illinois Valley award winning wineries
- Nearby Lake Selmac with fishing, boating, swimming and camping.
- Smith River Canyon, entrance to the Redwoods and the Oregon Coast.
- Great Cats World Park
- World famous Hellgate Jet Boat tours